Twist Drill Bit Set 1/4 inch Hex Shank M3-M10 Titanium Coated HSS Drilling Tap Bits Thread Screw Tapping Tools
Drill tap bits increase efficiency of operation by allowing for drilling and tapping to be accomplished in a single pass. These HSS drill and tap bits are great tools used to create screw threads, to cut or form the female portion of the mating pair. They are used on a machine to do the tapping, such as a lathe. Machine tapping with these taps is faster, and generally more accurate because human error is eliminated.
- These taps are made from high speed steel and surface finished by nitriding for high hardness and rust resistance.
- There are total 6 pieces of taps in different sizes from M3 to M10 that you can use for tapping various threads.
- Taps are designed with spiral flutes and the chip clearing process would be better.
- They are taps with drilling function, used to drill a hole and cut new threads at the same time, you will have a smooth tapping experience with them.
- These taps are used on a machine to do the tapping, generally more accurate because human error is eliminated
Material: High speed steel(titanium coated )
Color: As pictures show
Hex Shank: 6.35mm(1/4″)
Thread Size: M3, M4, M5, M6, M8, M10
Pitch: 0.5mm, 0.7mm, 0.8mm, 1.0mm, 1.25mm, 1.5mm
Used On: Machine