Aluminum Die Casting Services
Aluminum die casting has been a specialty of Premier Die Casting Company for the past 70 years. Our aluminum casting services have been helping engineers and architects bring their designs to life with state of the art part designs and reliable quality. Given our experience in the industry, together with our state-of-the-art equipment, our expert manufacturing and quality engineers, and production staff, you are guaranteed quality manufacturing of your parts and products at an economical rate with Premier Die Casting.
Call us now to get a FREE quote or get more information from our expert staff on our aluminum casting services. For your convenience, you can now fill out an online RFQ.
What Are the Benefits of Aluminum Die Casting Services?
Our revolutionary aluminum pressure casting process offers a number of important benefits including:
Customization: It facilitates the attainment of complex designs and forms, making it easy to customize the casting to specific manufacturing processes.
- Higher rates: Aluminum alloy die castings enable parts to be manufactured at a much higher rate than other metal alloys. Robotic die cast work cells are also used to increase production efficiency.
- Lightweight strength: Aluminum castings offer the highly valued combination of light weight and superior strength.
- Low cost: Aluminum die cast parts are typically less expensive than other metal alloys.
- Versatile and resistant to corrosion: Aluminum castings are extremely versatile and offer excellent resistance against corrosion.
Our Automated Aluminum Die Casting Plant
A key reason why Premier is one of the leading aluminum die casting manufacturers in the United States is our ongoing commitment to process improvement, which includes the use of innovative equipment. Premier has been investing in top of the line equipment to produce the highest caliber products in high and low volumes. Our aluminum die casting plant encompasses state of the art technology, including automated Prince machines from 550 to 850 tons. Robotic die cast cells offer the advantages of unparallelled process consistency, precision, efficiency, and reduced labor costs.
Other examples of the technologically advanced equipment our aluminum die casting company uses include:
A wide range of die casting equipment featuring an assortment of cold chamber machines.
- Ancillary automated die casting equipment including an automatic ladle, automatic spray systems and cutting-edge Kawasaki robots.
- Die casting process equipment such as Visitrac monitoring systems, oil recirculating units and MFT vacuum units.
- Fully equipped melting department with Central Reverb furnaces, aluminum holding furnaces and a melter/holder combination furnace.
- Finishing department containing a Tumblast Wheelabrator, various vibratory mills and a fully automated sanding and polishing robotic cell.
Quality Control Measures for Aluminum Die Casting
Premier is an aluminum die casting manufacturer that makes quality control a high priority throughout each phase of the process. Visi-Trak™ System is the name of Premier’s die cast process monitoring system and eliminating production errors is its game! Defect prevention is less expensive than defect detection in manufacturing, which allows us to pass our savings on to you!
With the implementation of our advanced Visi-Trak™ System, quality is assured as it:
Constantly monitors the balance of the machines and “closed loop cells”
- Ensures product consistency “shot to shot”
- Expedites correction of any problems during operation
- Assures production consistency day in and day out
In addition to our first-class automated machinery, our expert staff interfaces with the machines to fix detected problems and inspect the product for deficiencies.
Vacuum Aluminum Die Casting
Premier is also one of the leading vacuum aluminum die casting companies in the United States. Utilizing the Thurner Minimum Fill Time (MFT) vacuum system improves the integrity of our castings and reduces wear on the die by evacuating the air in the cavity before alloy injection. This process allows the part to “quick fill” by a combination of reduced back pressure an a high injection rate.
The MFT system produces a product with:
better surface finish
- reduced gas porosity
- reduced leakage problems
With MFT, your creations are made better, inside and out – complimenting the cost efficiency of our die casting process.
Contact Us to Learn More About Our Expert Die Cast Services for Aluminum Alloy Manufacturing
Discover what makes Premier Die Casting one of the leading aluminum die casting companies in the United States. For more information on Premier’s specialized aluminum die casting services, call 1-800-394-3006 or request information now.
Die Size Capacity
|40″ x 40″ x 35″|
|Size Capability of Parts||up to 13 lbs|
|Materials||Aluminum Alloys: 380, 13, 360, 390, 413|
|Preferred File Format||Solidworks, ProE, IGES, STP, 2D Drawings|
|Market||North American, Euopean,Asian etc|